Nephrology and Dialysis Unit
Nephrology Unit at Al Salam International Hospital serves patients from early kidney disease to the most advanced kidney diseases requiring dialysis therapy.
What we offer:
• Full screening and check-up of kidney function
• Diagnosis and treatment of hypertension and resistant hypertension
• Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic kidney diseases
• Management of diabetes related complications on the kidneys (Diabetic Kidney Disease)
• Diagnosis and management of autoimmune disease affecting the kidneys (Lupus Nephritis, Vasculitis)
• Management of Proteinuria
• Management of electrolytes disturbances
• Haemodialysis therapy with state-of-the-art machines, inpatient and outpatient
• Determining the doses of different drugs for patients with renal insufficiency.
Working Hours: Thursday 09:00 AM till 09:00 PM
Direct: 1830003, Ext: 2180/2163